1. How do I sign up as user for ludado.com?
Both at the header of any page of our website and in each of our games you will find a button to sign up. This button will take you to this page, which of course can be accessed directly, and from which you can complete the registration.
2. I followed the registration process, but when I try to start a session I get this warning: 'Login Failure: Please, check your username and/or password'. I am sure that the data I entered were correct, why I can not sign in?
The problem is that you have not activated your account. When you signed up, we sent you an e-mail with a link to activate it. While not visiting that link your account is not active, and therefore you cannot use it. If you did not receive this e-mail to activate your account, please, email us to email@example.com using the e-mail account you signed up from, and we will activate it for you. By the way, check your spam folder, it is likely that the e-mail to activate your account is there.
3. I forgot my password, what can I do?
You can visit this link and, at the bottom left corner of the form, you will find a link with the text 'Forgot your password?' to recover your password.
4. I forgot my username, what can I do?
Follow the same process as for recovering your password (described in item 3). The e-mail we will send you includes your username.
5. I signed up as user from one of your games. Can I use my account with the other games?
Of course you can. In fact, you signed up as user for ludado.com and your account is valid for all our games, even those we will create in the future.